Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Dark Shades and Baseball Cap


Get it now!

Wearing dark shades and a baseball cap, she enters the building yelling:
"You better recognize!!" 

While I was in college, I learned how to become a songwriter and recording artists. I ultimately graduated with an accounting degree. I use my creative side to balance my analytical side but this would not have been possible had I not learned and perfected the technology to unleash my creativity. I believe everyone can be creative. Even you ...

Episode 8: Dark Shades and Baseball cap

This reading of Strike Gold in Seattle is brought to you by:

Unleashing the Creative Umbra: Eight Easy Steps To Unlock Your Potential Forever. Available on Amazon and all fine book stores, including Barnes & Noble.

Link to Amazon:

Link to Barnes & Noble:

No comments: